As the holiday season is upon us, I realize that I don't need anything. But isn't it fun to make wishlists anyway? Here are a few things that I wouldn't mind Santa leaving under my Christmas tree (if I had put up a tree this year - which I didn't).
1. Zara Leopard Coat - It's so cold outside right now it's hard to find the motivation to get up and get dressed. A fun coat like this might be the kick I need to get going.
2. Delos Earrings - Not being much of a jewelry wearer, these simple, delicate earrings are right up my alley.
3. Tea Kettle - I'm not a coffee drinker, but I do consume copious amounts of herbal tea and hot chocolate to stave off the cold. A kettle of hot water on the stove would come in handy.
4. Sessun Boots - Do these really need an explanation? The perfect boots, really.
5. Woolrich Blanket - This blanket would come in handy for curling up on the couch with a good book or movie.
6. Scented Candles - With the windows closed for the winter, I miss the fresh air in the house. Some good wintery candles would get me through until the spring.