Holiday Wishlist

 Untitled-1

As the holiday season is upon us, I realize that I don't need anything.  But isn't it fun to make wishlists anyway?  Here are a few things that I wouldn't mind Santa leaving under my Christmas tree (if I had put up a tree this year - which I didn't). 

1. Zara Leopard Coat - It's so cold outside right now it's hard to find the motivation to get up and get dressed.  A fun coat like this might be the kick I need to get going. 

2. Delos Earrings - Not being much of a jewelry wearer, these simple, delicate earrings are right up my alley.

3. Tea Kettle - I'm not a coffee drinker, but I do consume copious amounts of herbal tea and hot chocolate to stave off the cold.  A kettle of hot water on the stove would come in handy. 

4. Sessun Boots - Do these really need an explanation?  The perfect boots, really. 

5. Woolrich Blanket - This blanket would come in handy for curling up on the couch with a good book or movie.

6. Scented Candles - With the windows closed for the winter, I miss the fresh air in the house.  Some good wintery candles would get me through until the spring.